Friday, April 16, 2004

I came across this using Stumble! Guess the Dictator or Sit-Com Character You pretend to be a Dictator or Sit-Com Character and it guess who you are. It's fun.

Friday Five:

1. What do you do for a living? I design commercial buildings for a developer.

2. What do you like most about your job? Flexability and the sense of [creative] ownership in completed buildings. I imagine its a tiny version of the feeling of parenthood.

3. What do you like least about your job? I don't get to design beautiful things.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because poor managment has put me in a embarrasing position.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in? furniture making, all kinds of design, teaching, being a cultural pilgrim, ambassador, peace activist

No comments: