Thursday, January 24, 2008

YAF 150 at 150: Dr. Robert Fielden, FAIA

(listen here) The American Institute of Architects honors committed, exceptional members who contribute significantly to the profession and the community by making them a Fellow.

Bob Fielden was made a fellow because of his leadership in the profession and I interviewed him as a part of project by the Young Architect's Forum; the 150 at 150. Young architect's are interviewing fellows to find out how they got where they are in their careers, who their mentors were, and what was their greatest challenge.

This is my first podcast ever! And you can tell. I'm so nervous in the interview that I'm shaking.

You can subscribe to the 150 at 150
podcast (and find better interviewers than me) at: XML or iTunes . You can also listen to over eight years of Bob Fielden's commentaries on design issues that effect Las Vegas and the southwest at KNPR.
It's good to try new things.

No comments: